• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Selfie [short - Drama].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuthE67CE5Y
My first short film. Not much but i think it's pretty good for me.
So what do you think? Please comment!

Last edited:
Wow. First I must say very well done. Excellent story and execution. I am confused about your copy written audio usage. Why use gone, gone, gone and Interstellar music? You didn't credit it...I'm confused how you can make an excellent story but not have the rights for your audio?

When I first saw the title I said to myself, "This is going to suck". However, I was entertained the whole time and it had a really good story. Keep it up!

It was made very nicely. For me, I could easily press the back button within 30 seconds. It might just not be my type of film but there is a guideline when you're making pop songs that you have 7 seconds or less to catch the listeners attention before they move onto the next song.

For film it might be the same thing.

That is very good for your first short film. It makes me want to hurry up and make something.

I think the copyrighted songs might not be that bad of an idea, when I make my first short film I might do the same because I just want people to be drawn into it (using the songs to help bring emotion/hooks to the scene) and not have money be a factor for that.

Last edited:
Hi

It was very nicely made.

For me. I switched off. I wanted to stay to see what happened and I did, but then decided not too. I personally just need something to draw me in to start with and to keep me there.

Nice production though, just didn't work for me.

wow this is nice! nice production and I like the story and ending and and the film tries to say. Very well done and also nice acting.

I really don't have anything negative to say - I want to make films like this myself :P

Back