• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 7th Short : Demons. Feedback Appreciated

7th Short Film : Demons

Appreciate Any Feedback / A Watch.

Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUStcRsEGSI

Demons.jpg

What I liked about this short were things such as the choice and use of the upbeat music, and it being broken by the sound of the running water, which was jarring but in a good way. The music throughout the short worked well.

The shot of the wine glass being filled and having it stop so it's level with the top of frame was a great touch, as is the use of static camera angles, and overall the framing of shots was great.

I liked that the negative representation of her mind wasn't dressed or done up to look the way cliche evil characters generally do. The actress did a really good job of playing the opposing representations of the character's mental state.

The only thing I'd say lets this short down is re-using the upbeat music again at the end. I think it would have been better to end on the scream and then just cut to black.

Overall a job well done!

Thanks for the feedback.

I have to admit the wine glass was accidental but I did notice that too. I have to to admit liking the music both at the end and the beginning, but that is just personal taste I suppose. I'm glad that's all you disliked

Thanks for watching.

Decent, watchable little short and held my attention until 2 minutes. I still watched all the way through to the end as it was clean enough and well enough made to keep me watching.

If I were to criticise, I wouldn't be telling you anything you didn't already know. I think you have a handle on what you want, have a particular style which is almost photographic and am curious to see your other stuff.

Last edited:
Back