New guy from TN

Hey everyone! Glad to find this place! I'm new to the world of filming and have wanted to pursue it for quite some time. I've made videos of car related things in the past but now I'm trying to learn the art and soak up what I can. I've been using YouTube, online guides, write ups, etc. I'm loving it so far!! I'm using a Canon T2i to learn on but I really like it. Anyways, I hope to learn and make friends along the way. If you're near the Nashville, TN area, feel free to give me a buzz. I'd love to make some local friends. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Welcome! I partially grew up in TN (divorced parents in different states) and lived in Nashville for a while! (most of my youth was actually spent in Ashland City, if you're familiar with it)

Maybe we could collab if I go down there to visit family sometime :)

Welcome! I partially grew up in TN (divorced parents in different states) and lived in Nashville for a while! (most of my youth was actually spent in Ashland City, if you're familiar with it)

Maybe we could collab if I go down there to visit family sometime :)

Most definitely. I'm not far at all from Ashland City :cool:

Hi rocket

Groot says welcome to the best frickin film forum. Only he didn't say frickin

27327382.jpg

Welcome Rocket! I'm new here as well and have been wanting to do this for some time. Great to have you! :)

Back