Funny conversation

??

MV5BMjA1ODAzNzQ5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ1ODI4Mg@@._V1._CR171,167,156,217_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Yeah I didn't to stick with my "It's always sunny" theme of fake names so I'm not calling anyone out on this thread. although louis de palma is danny de vito from Taxi

Ugh some people. Puts me down, then after this screen shot calls me a clown to someone else.

All because I offered my help and time for free.

ata%20jerk.jpg

I don't think I have any expertise haha but yeah i could give you a few hours sometime if you need it.

That dude then proceeded to change is avatar to a picture of me in drag. :lol:

Wow. Just...wow. Did he at least make you a good looking woman?

Yeah i make a sexy woman. He didn't photoshop he just took an existing photo of me in drag and made that his profile.

132716_102933469782456_5557190_o.jpg

I gained a bunch of weight on purpose for a movie i'm making, so I have this avatar of me from last year when I was heavy. Almost all that weight is gone now, about 10-15 more and i'll be all set. The drag picture is from like 5 years ago probably.

Thanks! In my movie i'm transforming from a fat man to a sexy woman so i'm hoping i get some publicity out of it.

I think it might honestly be the most dramatic transformation an actor has ever done in a film.

How did you get the cleavage?

Thats the question I get asked the most :lol:
Usually I respond with "djinn magic"

But it's a combination of prosthetics, makeup and the right garments.
It took a lot of trial and error but I figured it out in the end.

I got 5th place in the world series of beer pong in drag :lol:
It's such a long story but that beer pong tournament was my first time in drag, it was quite a spectacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzOxe57e8A

i joined a gym this week. i haven't had a gym membership in forever
it's cool that LA fitness has different classes available for free w/ standard membership so I've been going to some yoga ones.

i haven't been ballsy enough to attend the "boot camp conditioning" class

Back