• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out: JACK QUACK (the Path)

Watch Jack Quack HERE!!

"Jack Quack" (2005) - Animated Comedy. miniDV. 6min.
FINALIST Round 4 – MoviesAskew.com
WINNER - Two Boots Pioneer Short Film Slam Jan. 30, 2005
WINNER - The Indie Gathering June 6, 2005

Jack Quack on IMDb

Synopsis:
Jack keeps having these weird dreams, so he goes on a mission to find out life just isn't what it's quacked up to be.

Voices:
Jayson Vaydes... Jack
Edwin Matos... Dino Pal & others
Brian Spivey... Santa Duck
Sarah Beth Nelson... Bunny Pal & others

Crew:
AMPeters... Writer/Director/Producer
Brian Geldin... Producer
Baan Jung... Director of Photography
Jason Brown... Editor
Jonathan Jackson... Sound Recordist
Bryan Greene... Sound Effects
Eric Atelseben... Theme Music

Please Visit dinomonster films for more information! Thanks!

Last edited:
That's a hilarious short... with one of the punniest endings in recent memory. :lol:

I wish the compression had been a bit better for 'net-viewing, though.

Nicely done. :cool:

I'm so very fond of this short.

Was wondering what was going to happen. You got a nice collection of Rubber Duckies there. And I loved the labels on the Products.

Poke

i remember watching this a while ago at moviesaskew. Something about rubber duckies that make me laugh. How did you get onto imdb by the way?

it got onto imdb...

I don't remember how/why it got onto IMDb. I think that moviesaskew did give it some degree of legitamacy... perhaps the NYC screenings... I'm really not sure how they decide these things. They're very finicky! -amp

Leao said:
I don't get the ending, is it a reference to a film?
Leao

I find that the ending definitely hits the people of a certain generation and experience, and not others at all. It's a reference to the "Rubber Duckie" song that Ernie from Sesame Street sang. Unless you grew up watching Big Bird and the gang, it's not easy to get! The animation style is also an hommage to the show.

Thanks for watching! -amp

Back