• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Watch my animation short on the web

That was really well done! =D>

The story itself was a bit weak, but the animation was top-notch... and I especially liked all the different styles tossed in there. Matrix-style, to crazy kung-fu, to Itchy/Scratchy type, to Yosemite Sam-like.

Very nice showcase of your animation :)

Nice. I tend to like simple toons where the characters just beat each other senseless. The animation was well done, although I thought I noticed their hands changing in size from time to time.

Good job.

Poke

thanks!

Thank you all for the feedback. Do you know any other sites where I could promote the film so that I could get feedback from more independent filmmakers ?

thanks!
Andre

I thought that your short animation was pretty good.

Just abit of harmless fun using cartoon characters very much in the style of itchy and scratchy and using the conventions that most cartoons use, which is good :)

If only I could make films like that..

AndreMetello said:
Hi verybody

"Twins", a short film I directed some time ago is now avaiable on the web, courtesy of IFilm.

the link to it is http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2478108

comments welcome!

thanks for your time!

Andre - andre.metello@uol.com.br

Very nice work with the animation and sound effects.

May I asked what you used? Animation Masters, 3DSmax, MAYA etc?

also did you bone and rig the characters yourself? Im learning this bone and rigging in 3ds. its alot to learn. I hope to learn Character Studio as well to make the animations easier.

anyways Nice job. I know its hard to work on a good story line while learning how to animate. I know this was just a test short for your skills. Skills first then writting!

Back