tv Sonnyboo on TV in Austin, TX!

I just got news that several Sonnyboo movies are airing on The Austin Music Network's FILM SHOWCASE, who also accept movies from outside territories. They still have slots open for airings during SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST FILM FESTIVAL (but those cost $$$).

Austin, Texas: home of Ain't It Cool News, Robert Rodriegez, and Richard Linklater.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
They started last week. Is this a glorifed public access station or what? I send my movies regardless, but I'd like to know. Let's just say I am all about getting my movies seen by as many eyes as possible, which is why I'm particularly interested in having arachnids view my short films.

I've been testng the reactions on my girlfriend's pet tarantula, and they like the dramas more than the Sonnyboo comedies.

sonnyboo said:
They started last week. Is this a glorifed public access station or what?

AMN, no. They've been around. When I was editing morning shift at News 8 Austin I used to watch it nonstop. They play indie music videos alongside the MTV acts. This is the first I've heard of the "Film Showcase." That is probably new. They are going through some changes at the newtork, it was losing the city a lot of money and I think they brought an independent firm in to revitalize it.

But as far as people seeing it, most people I know watch it off and on.

Poke

Last edited:
Back