• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

How I Dumped My Ex-boyfriends Body

Hello everybody!! Our third full length feature "How I Dumped My Ex-Boyfriends Body" is getting great publicity and was recently selected for Boston International Film Festival. This is a crude dark comedy. If your in the Boston, MA area April 18 they are screening this film. Also June 6 at the Capitol theater in Arlington, MA will be showing it as well. Full details can be found on our website including our trailer. http://www.fatfootfilms.com/boston-international-film-festival-official-selection/ Thank you!!

Last edited:
Also, if there is anyone out there that reviews movies we are ALWAYS looking for repratable reviewers. We have a private Vimeo link set up for reviewers.

I had difficulty finding the trailer on the site. Do you have a direct link? That might be better for marketing

really?? i just pulled up our website and link its on the right side. ill try and make it more obvious for people looking for it. thank you.

Back