• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ARGONAUTICA - 2011 short film - a mystery with some unique scenes & story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOjRp4Dzg0

A short, mystic & refreshing film. Original story with some cool scenes and effects.

Produced by:
Petko Todorov
Edward Misak

Last edited:
I kinda liked it for a quarky and mysterious short film. The shaky cam pretty much worked for the intro and his emergence from the sea. Though I was mightily relieved that the shaky cam stopped once he was on shore. Of course, that only accounts for a brief portion of the film's length. I liked the soundtrack.

Thank you for the frank review. Argonautica was made more as an experiment for fun, but it turned out to worth a view, that's why we decided to put it out:) We're making another mystic adventure film now, which will be more stable:)

Last edited:
It's always a pleasure to see something made by fellow Bulgarians!

If you get rid of the introductory text at the beginning, it's gonna be a much better short.
If you develop a good twist at the end, instead of the picture of Phorcys, it's gonna be a much better short.

I felt the shaking of the camera was a bit too long too. If it was shorter it would have had a bigger impact.

Good luck!

Hey thanks! That was helpful and we'll have it in mind. We were told that the intro story adds some value to the film, but you're right it would be much better if we could film this story instead of showing it as text :)

Back