• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

B*11*cks Official Teaser Trailer (2013) [HD]

What do you thank?

• Good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Some aspects are good, but needs some work.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Needs a lot of work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo which college are you at? what was the project for? on first impressions the sound was lacking, the acting was bad, the use of the scream face is overdone and not very original.

those are the points in which i would say need to be built up on and re-done.

also change the name of the film, ever since that film SKET came out everyone thinks its ok to name their film whatever they want, well its not ok, its also a bit misleading for me.

to name your film a swearword is automatically degrading your film in my opinion, its very risky and also paints yourselves in a negative and childish light.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, regarding the name of the film we had a focus group in which they all preffered the name. We kept it as ,the teacher (who is marking it) thought it was original. Yhh I had to do the sound in 3 days as the one given to me was worse lol

The project was for our A2 coursework.

Thanks for the feedback, regarding the name of the film we had a focus group in which they all preffered the name. We kept it as ,the teacher (who is marking it) thought it was original. Yhh I had to do the sound in 3 days as the one given to me was worse lol

The project was for our A2 coursework.

ah ok, i wasnt trying to grill you btw, just what i thought instantly after watching it, in regards to your teacher, is he a film expert himself? does he make films? if so who is he?

yes bollocks is original but really bad, you want people to say your film name with pride, i can only see the bad funny side of people saying oh did you see that film bollocks, even reviews could turn wordplay on your film if they thought it was bad, for instance - Bollocks, you werent kidding, etc etc

also think of kids even most over 18 films dont have names as graphic as that, bar sket which itself was a load of shit.

I have to say, I thought that was pretty good- certainly a mile above any other A2 school production I've seen.

It suffers a little bit from very bare production design, and it's slightly confusing as to what's going on or what the nature of the threat is, but other than that it's pretty tidy.

And, for what it's worth, I think the name 'Bo11ocks' is quite good. Meaningless, but intriguing ;)

The heavy usage of fade cuts for time filler was wearisome.

The root idea seems fairly decent, kinda SCREAM-ish, though, and not only just the mask. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_(film)

Voting: Some aspects are good, but needs some work.

See how you can make the story material seem more distinct or original.

ah ok, i wasnt trying to grill you btw, just what i thought instantly after watching it, in regards to your teacher, is he a film expert himself? does he make films? if so who is he?

yes bollocks is original but really bad, you want people to say your film name with pride, i can only see the bad funny side of people saying oh did you see that film bollocks, even reviews could turn wordplay on your film if they thought it was bad, for instance - Bollocks, you werent kidding, etc etc

also think of kids even most over 18 films dont have names as graphic as that, bar sket which itself was a load of shit.

One of them makes documentaries and ads for charities as free work, lool i get them jokes

The heavy usage of fade cuts for time filler was wearisome.

The root idea seems fairly decent, kinda SCREAM-ish, though, and not only just the mask. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_(film)

Voting: Some aspects are good, but needs some work.

See how you can make the story material seem more distinct or original.
what do you mean by 'time filler'?
yeah you got it we were trying to implement a scream feel,
The setting of the house is actually the staff room we transformed into a living room

Back