Greetings from Sunny Georgia!

Hi my name is Stuart im 38, originally from the UK now living and working in Tbilisi, Georgia.

In 2013 my wife and I drove from the UK to Tbilisi via France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey and finally Georgia. We spent 3 weeks in Poland, stayed overnight in Budapest, Sofia, Istanbul and Samsun before crossing into Georgia. Its a hell of a tale if anybody is interested and some of the experiences might make a tale for somebody to tell :)

I am married with 4 dogs (long story short there are too many street dogs here and they turn up at my gate and I can't turn them away (they don't leave even if I wanted them too)).

I love to watch movies, although have no experience in the industry itself. My actual profession is Internet / Networking and I am a passionate Linux user.

I would be interested in sharing experiences about movie editing and production using Linux / Unix and open source applications in general.

Stuart

Oh yes that journey was interesting, the fact we did it all using mobile phones and google maps shows how reliable it is most of the time, there were a few strange moments when it had us come off highways and take smaller roads because i told it to avoid toll roads and also because the highway was so new the map wasn't published..

Back