Feedback on first film

Hey,

I was just wondering whether people could have a look at a film I made at university this year. I know it's not perfect, but as this was the first film I've made, I was wondering whether anyone could have a look at it, and tell me what was good/bad as a reflection on how to improve in any future projects I direct.

The link to the film is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfqBk9jTK-U and I'd really appreciate any feedback, whether you liked or hated it!

Good job for your first short!

I have to agree that there's some lighting stuff setups there. That seems to be the biggest thing that stands out-there are moments (daytime) where the room is dark hard to see anything. The editing was good, had a nice flow to it. Some good acting talent.

If you ever use it for film fest format, you may want to blur out the pizza box name, or get permission to use it, but that's minor :)

Nice timelapse shot of the outside of the building with the lights-that was neat.

For your first film good job!

I had a bit of a trouble hearing what the actors say sometimes, tho i agree with Tinalera the flow was good and the actors were great, I especially like the character playing the antagonist.

I like the window part, but the time lapse threw me off, wasn't sure if the shadow was suppose to be night fall or if it was still day or if it was later on in that day

Great job on your first video tho, i watched it all the way through

Back