1 million fps Slo Mo bullet impacts

I wonder if they are shooting through steel?? If so, it ruins all the action movies out there.:)

I say it ruines all action movies out there anyway, especially ones with slow motion bullets, where the background characters seem to move in slow motion too. If you speed things up proportionally those characters must be moving at like 500 mph or something.

I say it ruines all action movies out there anyway, especially ones with slow motion bullets, where the background characters seem to move in slow motion too. If you speed things up proportionally those characters must be moving at like 500 mph or something.

Haha, very true.:)

Some of those plates are aluminum, others are steel, and some of it hardened steel/armored.

Those "flowering" specialty bullets around the 8min mark are pretty interesting.
The glass fractures were cool. Would have liked to have seen more of those.

A midrange phantom can do 5600 fps. A high end one about 7800 I think (from memory)

You can however use advanced interpolation to go as far as you want as long as you have sufficient base frames.

A midrange phantom can do 5600 fps. A high end one about 7800 I think (from memory)

You can however use advanced interpolation to go as far as you want as long as you have sufficient base frames.

There is a new Vision Research Phantom which will shoot 1 million FPS! But that will be at 128x79 resoloution or similar!

Back