"I'm bored" type of post

David (unknown age) leans against the door and contemplates the woman stretched across the bed. He lights a cigarette and reaches into his jacket. Slowly he removes a handgun. He blows out a thing stream of smoke and aims the gun carefully at the window. A dark figure slips the window open and silently hoists themselves onto the sill.

DAVID
You're a little late to the party, aren't you?

:D

David (unknown age) leans against the door and contemplates the woman stretched across the bed. He lights a cigarette and reaches into his jacket. Slowly he removes a handgun. He blows out a thing stream of smoke and aims the gun carefully at the window. A dark figure slips the window open and silently hoists themselves onto the sill.

DAVID
You're a little late to the party, aren't you?

:D

LOL! It's never too late. Now there's the question of who that dark figure is.

Hey, Ang! I'm back online. Guess what that means?!

:woohoo:

Hmm... Perhaps the dark figure is Funk? Coming to take care of David, in order to have the woman on the bed all to himself. BUT, this is David's house, she is not supposed to be there. David has only been back in the country 2 days and she's already coming running into his arms....

Hey, Ang! I'm back online. Guess what that means?!

:woohoo:

Yay! When can I see it???

Hmm... Perhaps the dark figure is Funk? Coming to take care of David, in order to have the woman on the bed all to himself. BUT, this is David's house, she is not supposed to be there. David has only been back in the country 2 days and she's already coming running into his arms....

Yay! When can I see it???

I'm aiming for the 4th of July weekend. ;)

Back