does anyone like a movie in Night vision

Ok so i am wanting to shoot a movie in night vision. It is basically a horror movie. But the begining is not and is in regular color. Is that something good to use is night vision. Would it sell if i film it right.

You need a reason to justify shooting in night vision. It must serve the story rather than something you think looks neat. Shoot the beginning in normal colour, then when the night vision comes in it will serve to alter the mood of the piece and also be an interesting contrast to the first half.
Would it sell if I film it right??? Story and performance are key considerations before you can even think about selling it - good luck

thank you. I do have a reason i am wanting to shoot a paranormal movie made like a investigation. All most all investigations are shot in night vision. But i have a good story line. Its going to be an experimental film just to see how it goes and gets filmed. Would you have any recomendations on any camcorder i should use before i shoot this film.

You need a reason to justify shooting in night vision. It must serve the story rather than something you think looks neat. Shoot the beginning in normal colour, then when the night vision comes in it will serve to alter the mood of the piece and also be an interesting contrast to the first half.
Would it sell if I film it right??? Story and performance are key considerations before you can even think about selling it - good luck

thank you. I do have a reason i am wanting to shoot a paranormal movie made like a investigation. All most all investigations are shot in night vision. But i have a good story line. Its going to be an experimental film just to see how it goes and gets filmed. Would you have any recomendations on any camcorder i should use before i shoot this film.

The most common reason is for a character POV for telling the story. Just doing it as a "cool effect" makes no sense and is not done because every shot should mean something.

Back