• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ultimate Diving Masters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MkI6MA8d7U

This is a very funny and very short comedy video with some experimental VFX.

Please watch this and give me a critique! (OR ELSE!!!! :grumpy:)

It's a nice idea, pretty well executed. The vfx work well for what they were trying to achieve. I think you achieved exactly what you were going for, so you did a good job.

Here's my critique though.... I, personally, didn't find it that funny. Certainly not "very funny" as you yourself describe it. Please don't take that personally, perhaps I just don't have the same sense of humour as you. I'd let people decide for themselves if it's funny or not.

Here's my critique though.... I, personally, didn't find it that funny. Certainly not "very funny" as you yourself describe it. Please don't take that personally, perhaps I just don't have the same sense of humour as you. I'd let people decide for themselves if it's funny or not.

I find that when it comes to Brits and Americans, we tend to find your comedy funnier than you find ours.

Back