I'm an editor looking for projects to build my reel

Hello, my name is Boris and I'm from Bulgaria. I've been lurking in the forum for a while and finally decided to register.
As you saw in the title, I'm currently seeking for projects to get involved in (willing to work for free), in order to build a proper reel and gain more experience. Here is a video I've edited:
https://vimeo.com/192901703

Last edited:
If you don't find any takers, go grab yourself some more editstock and/or sunnyboo projects and edit those. If you feel the desire to make a reel, make your reel with those until you can replace with better projects.

A couple companies I'm working with may be putting out footage into the wild, some small projects. Maybe late this year or sometime in the new year.

Practice, practice, practice.

If you don't find any takers, go grab yourself some more editstock and/or sunnyboo projects and edit those. If you feel the desire to make a reel, make your reel with those until you can replace with better projects.

A couple companies I'm working with may be putting out footage into the wild, some small projects. Maybe late this year or sometime in the new year.

Practice, practice, practice.

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to that footage!

Back