• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mind Chimes - short

Ok so learning from past mistakes, and from the advice given on my previous videos...here is my third miniature production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsMS_B_qDg

Things that I have adamantly focused on improving for the production are...

-- Color Temperature of lighting.
I have spent countless hours working with budget lighting fixtures and believe I may have found how to properly mix the cool fluorescents with the warm incandescents. How does it look?

-- Color Correction
I read and watched sever tutorials on proper color correction methods and aimed to maintain unity with all of the shots in the production.

-- Audio L cuts
Blending the audio between cuts of shots to smoothen the transitions.

-- Mindful camera angles
Using more interesting angles to display the scene.

All feedback is helpful, so feel free to comment!

Last edited:
31seconds then onto 33 seconds, do you see the mistake you made with lighting? you went from natural skin lighting to being slapped across the face with vaseline look.. way too much white light

31seconds then onto 33 seconds, do you see the mistake you made with lighting? you went from natural skin lighting to being slapped across the face with vaseline look.. way too much white light

I did notice that... I did my best in color correction but your right, I certainly should have caught that while filming.

Back