• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short film- "Appetizers"

Not bad. I saw the 11 minute and thought it was going to drag, but the dialogue kept my attention.

That slip and fall of the waiter seemed a bit out of place, but it was still pretty funny.

There were quite a few shots where both their faces were out of focus, not sure if that what was what you were going for.

Overall thought it went really well.

'That dish sounds... expensive.'

Oh, that dialogue made me cringe. In a good way - cringing at the incredible awkwardness of this idiot.

I dig the Groundhog Day scenario - very clever. MissingProductions is right, I also thought the time marker would be a drag, and didn't expect to watch it all. But I did!

Nice job.

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm the Program Director at KATL Radio and we are trying to always find new and interesting artists. We currently run a podcast competition for musicians called Rock Horns you can see that at

www.wickedawesomeshow.com/rock-horns.html

I'd really like to put one together for film makers. Here's the deal. I'd like to feature your film "Appetizers" and another up and coming film makers short up against each other. Whoever get's the most votes will then get an interview with me live on the radio (770 KATL-AM).

What do you think?

D@mnit, that was good.

Camerawork, sound etc... needs lots of attention but well written. Nice idea.

11 minutes didn't drag at all which is a credit to your writing.

Back