Wanted: writer or script

Hi we are group of indie filmmakers from Finland and we have lot of problems with writing story's. So we need some one to make or give us some scripts or script. We have basic equipment's, but we are not so good to write things. Because it goes every time out of hands :D Too much ideas so less things in paper lol and the idea are some things just too crazy. We don't have 3d maker, but we have done stuff with green screen and 2d layers in 3d space. Some action stuff with gun and soldiers. Short movies we do with stuff what we have, but offcourse if there is some big project then we have to look out some sponsors. but then it needs lot of time and effort and we have to make some deals about profit etc. But contact us with email and lets check out what we can do together.

Elemental91@hotmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8RWwMsZj0&list=UU9DFaN7U3ZPU60KwEaRCW5w

Hi we are group of indie filmmakers from Finland and we have lot of problems with writing story's. So we need some one to make or give us some scripts or script. We have basic equipment's, but we are not so good to write things. Because it goes every time out of hands :D Too much ideas so less things in paper lol and the idea are some things just too crazy. We don't have 3d maker, but we have done stuff with green screen and 2d layers in 3d space. Some action stuff with gun and soldiers. Short movies we do with stuff what we have, but offcourse if there is some big project then we have to look out some sponsors. but then it needs lot of time and effort and we have to make some deals about profit etc. But contact us with email and lets check out what we can do together.

Elemental91@hotmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8RWwMsZj0&list=UU9DFaN7U3ZPU60KwEaRCW5w

Hey elemental. Mitä kuuluu? (the full extent of my suomi) :)

What sorts of things/genres/styles are you looking for? Do you have your own ideas that you just need someone to structure and put on paper, or are you looking for wholly original concepts and scripts?

That sounds a lot of fun! I am a fiction writer more predominately, but I have always wanted to learn to write scripts. I am on these forums to learn how to make a movie, more than anything, but I would be more than happy to work with you for a good story.

My fiction writing has lead me to a firm understanding of the three act structure (and even a bit of the hero's journey), and have understanding of timing from books like Save the Cat.

I have sent an email regarding this. I am from Melbourne, if that helps clarify which email.

Sorry I did not notice that people are writing here. I have read some really good scripts, but have not pic up any of those because I think we don't have what it takes to do them. Some of them are so dialogue-based that If we translate it lose power or sounds stupid. We can try to find English speaking people to act, but if it is not natural it sounds cheap. Its possible but hard. We need some script witch are more action based and I don't mean that it have to be in action genre. I mean that It should be more like:

a boy going to the lake. A boy drop to the water and some how get out of it. Then the boy understood that it is not safe next to lake. The end.

There can be some lines, but the story should be more action based that the characters show more about they feelings than tell. It hard to explain but do and show more than tell the same thing. Like:

Character tell that she hate shit Or character walk to the shit and going to be angry.

I don't know if any of the people understood me at all, but keep sending emails to me I am looking at it more often than this. Thx

Back