• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch squad 77.com

Overall, a pretty sweet trailer :)

The QT one sounds very tinny... the WMV one has much better sound.

It looks like this is an interesting take on "The Dirty Dozen".

The lead is an excellent actor... the others look pretty decent, too, but that's hard to gauge with almost no dialogue passages with them.

It's shot extremely well, and the trailer is cut almost perfectly.

The only thing missing from the trailer is exactly what (or who) they are fighting for/against. It seems this was put together using footage from the first third of the film alone. Lots of "let's build the team & train" material, but not a lot of why. We need a bigger reason to care, in this 60 seconds.

The synopsis didn't really clarify things too much.

I do find it interesting that it appears to be a Christian-oriented film. (I gathered that from the synopsis; not the trailer, btw). There is a big niche market for that. I think you will do very well in it.

Great work! Aside from the vaguity (is that a real word?) of the mission, the trailer clearly shows the effort and skill that has been put into making this film.

:cool:

Thanks guys. I did notice the sound wasn't as good on Qtime as well. Weird, they we're rendered with the audio settings the same. Ohwell, it sound better in wm and even better in surround sound. I was fortunate to work with Jeff and the entire cast, all talented and dedicated people.

Looks great :) - little bit of an audio break between "Duststorm Productions" and the file clip, but overall it was really well made - keep it up!

We updated the trailer from when I originally posted.

Marketing-mainly thru Christian outlets and youth outlets but I hoping to attract some distributors and that some crossover could be achieved.

Back