• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Video Contest -$1000

Film makers: Win $1000 for your 30 - 60 second video on how to remove your competition. For details go to:

http://www.yourhitman.com/contest.html

Sounded interesting and fun until I read:

"All final submissions become property of Hitman, Inc., including all rights to and exclusivity for market use."

That is asking a lot. You want all and exclusive rights to "All" final submissions. That means you can select 1 to X amount of finalists and have 1 to X in free videos for your company to use anyway you want and only 1 person is getting paid for this. :weird:

I just reread the site and I have to say it is even worse then I initially thought. In the opening paragraph you talk about much needed press for filmmakers but in the official rules you say you have rights to use the footage with or without credit. I'm not quite sure how that is giving needed press to filmmakers.

Last edited:
Film makers: Win $1000 for your 30 - 60 second video on how to remove your competition. For details go to:

4. RIGHTS OF USAGE

All film entrees become the sole property of Hitman Inc and may be used with our without credit in anyway deemed appropriate by Hitman Inc. Participants relinquish all rights or claim to entrees after submission and agree not to seek any additional composition or credit.

Yikes!

Back