• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser Trailer for a new short film

Not really sure why you are posting this :P It's just text with music. I'd love to see the actual film though.
The screenplay is pretty close to being done, this is just one of those ambiguous trailers that you see to kinda of prepare your mind for the story that is to come. Basically those words have key relevance to the framework of the story.

Usually I don't like the idea of teasers with no video, cuz nobody wants to see just text, no matter how intruiging the text may be. But I like the end of the teaser, it works well. Very interested in the short film. Looking forward to it.

Usually I don't like the idea of teasers with no video, cuz nobody wants to see just text, no matter how intruiging the text may be. But I like the end of the teaser, it works well. Very interested in the short film. Looking forward to it.

I'm Glad you are looking forward to it. I have finished about 80% of the shooting. I am currently in post production, and I am getting really excited about it. I hope you all will enjoy it!

Here's My Teaser - "Quint Goes to Hell: The Special Edition"

was going to post here... but moved to its own thread.

Last edited:
What if you knew a shameful truth?

It was the truth. But it is also shameful.

What if you couldn't help being redundant?

It would be shameful, but oh so true.

What if you knew a shameful truth?

It was the truth. But it is also shameful.

What if you couldn't help being redundant?

It would be shameful, but oh so true.

I know what you mean, but the redundancy was oh so intended. The point is, this is the way people think
regarding issues of truth. We often go into these questions about wether the truth is always necessary
to be revealed, especially during inconvenient times.

Back