• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "DogEaring"

Do you dog ear your pages? Ever wonder what other kinds of people dog ear their pages, and why?

Creative Name Filmgroup
presents

A film by
Ryan Ferguson

DogEaring

[WM]http://www.creativenamefilmgroup.com/films/mp4/dog100.mpg[/WM]

Download it here.

This was shot over the course of one weeknd in Denton, TX (home of the University of North Texas). Directed by Ryan Ferguson, "DogEaring" deals with the interconnections we all share.

Written and Directed
by
Ryan Ferguson

Produced
by
Nicklaus Louis

Starring

Marc Games
as
Jason

Kristen Calhoun
as
Sarah

Carrie Walker
as
Julie

Ryan Ferguson
as
Bobby

with
Adam Davis
as
Adam

and
Jeremiah Walker
as
Steve

Director of Photography
Nicklaus Louis

Edited
by
Ryan Ferguson and Andy McGee

Music
by
sourmonkey

Boom Operator
Jeremiah Walker

Script Supervisor
Andy McGee

Special Thanks to
Jupiter House and Opera House​

Poke

Last edited:
Really cool!
That was a really well done, very interesting short!
I wanna start doing that!!!
Good job!!!

That was a really cool movie.

One thing: LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU FILM IN DENTON!! I live like 20 minutes from UNT! So, if y'all film here again, be sure to hit me up if you need help.

LOGAN L Productions said:
One thing: LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU FILM IN DENTON!! I live like 20 minutes from UNT! So, if y'all film here again, be sure to hit me up if you need help.

I thought about it the weekend we shot, but I assumed you'd be up in Oklahoma at the time (we shot it in March).

Poke

haha, no worries. I was in school, but still could have helped for the weekend. You guys didn't need my help anyway it seems ;). Great job on the film.

Interesting fact: Kevin Eubanks from the Tonight Show went to UNT (U of North Texas).

Ryan (and Poke)--

Great idea for a short. You paced it well and delivered an interesting premise with good performances. Nicely done.

All the credit goes to Ryan. I was merely the guy who provided a little motivation, a little camera work, and a little puke in the Boom Operator's bathroom (kinda got sick during the shoot).

Poke

Remember the bad headache I had all weekend? That was the start of something bad. I vomited a bit Sunday morning, right before we went to shoot at The Opera House.

Poke

Back