Can't find an old (and excellent) thread

I hate to make this post because I normally would search the forums until I found it... but I've been looking hard for weeks.

Someone has to have bookmarked this amazing thread.

It's a kind of journal about building a bathroom set with TONS of excellent pictures that show their progress along with their breakdown of the experience.

Ring any bells?

Sorry for having to make a post like this... and thank you guys. I should have bookmarked.

I'm sorry, I don't think it rings a bell for me. I wish it did because it sounds interesting and helpful.

I don't recall seeing one about building a bathroom specifically. Maybe...on the edge of consciousness. Darn. I don't seem to have bookmarked such a one, though. :(

I did bookmark this pretty awesome thread. I think there might, at least, be a mention of and a brief showing of a bathroom being built or done up like one. Or was that just a kitchen? And not a "real" one, either, but definitely a fake set one. On the off chance this is it (and it's just cool and worth looking at, anyway):

The Laughing Window [35mm Short Thriller] by MooreEnt24

That is an amazing thread richy! It's not the one I'm looking for, but very much worth bookmarking and going through.

I've spent a few more days... and still haven't found it... Sadness. Perhaps I'll try to describe it more?

I believe it was posted by one of the female members of our community that isn't very active anymore... the bathroom they created was a three wall set with a door built into the middle wall. They had created parts of the set out of styrofoam perfectly. It had a very gritty look to it. To create the the location of stalls they had put up the stalls, spray painted them, and then broke them to give it a really good and decayed looked.

Ring any bells for anyone else?

Back