• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trilogy of fantastic Visual Poems

Hello!

I posted my film KIN here when we released it last August and got a few good comments and critiques on it.
We're now in pre-production to complete the rest of the KIN FABLES trilogy. We're working hard to complete the journey and bring our vision to life. Hopefully people can connect with it, in their own personal way, and explore the unique world we're creating.
Check out our Kickstarter campaign!

What do you guys think of Kin Fables? The campaign video?

Suggestions and comments from fellow filmmakers and artists are always more than appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Looks pretty great. I've seen a mass amount of crowd-funding campaigns, and this is one of the only ones that have grabbed my attention or make me want to donate. So, yes, it looks great, IMO.

Looks pretty good. The work is beautiful, there's no question. I'm not sure what the story is quite yet, but I think you'll get enough people drawn in by what you already have. It absolutely generates curiosity, and does it in a visually stunning way.

You've already raised quite a bit. 22 days still to go. Hope you get to the finish line.

Cheers,
Aveek

Back