• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Amateur Short - The Last Day On Earth

It looks good, sir. It reminds me of an old film of mine. (I'll link you if interested)

I'd only suggest that you modify the titles slightly. It seems like shorts that have a dirty/raw aesthetic should have titles that reflect hat same style, and not so much the clean digital look of a title made in whatever NLES you use.

It looks good, sir. It reminds me of an old film of mine. (I'll link you if interested)

I'd only suggest that you modify the titles slightly. It seems like shorts that have a dirty/raw aesthetic should have titles that reflect hat same style, and not so much the clean digital look of a title made in whatever NLES you use.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate that. I would love to see the film you mentioned, link away:)

No problem...

Live or Die (2005)

Can you give me more insight into your film. What were you hoping to get across? What do you like/dislike about it after finishing?

I look forward to watching your movie. What I was trying to capture were the moments directly after a sudden end to life, on a seemingly normal morning. What I like about this is the chilling feeling near the end, and that the soundtrack really adds to the emotion. What I dislike is the low quality of the film. but at the time all I had to work with was a camera on an IPod Nano.
Thanks again for watching.

I like it. Tell the musician they are playing on the wrong side of the bridge:) The music was a little distracting but I think I understand the purpose it serves.

I like it. Tell the musician they are playing on the wrong side of the bridge:) The music was a little distracting but I think I understand the purpose it serves.

I agree about the music, but it was the rawness of it that made me sure it was perfect.:lol:

Thank's a lot for your comment, very appreciated.

Back