• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Agent - Action/Effects Short

Thanks for the sound tips and how you did that scene. Real cool. Thanks for sharing that. Maybe you should do one with him picking up a car or something next. I saw a tutorial on you tube for that. Maybe I will try to figure some of this stuff out too.

That was fun. Some nice effects in there...lol...I loved the bazooka. That was a 3d model right? Too funny. It was a quick shot, which worked for the model...I think the texturing was a little minimal and looked cg.

The explosion from the bullet to RPG was way too small. And it would have done some damage to everyone around...although, who am I kidding, the guy just landed without a parachute from a mile-high free fall.

I thought there were too many obvious rack focuses. Yes, we get it, you have a lens that can produce shallow DOF. :) Make them quick and stealthy. We shouldn't notice them. Don't exploit them.

Good stuff. Nice work.

@Anet - Thanks! Where in Texas are you from?

@Rocker - no problem, and that sounds cool haha.

@M1chea1 - Good tips, 'll keep the DOF thing in mind for sure. And the bazooka was real. Well, not a real bazooka but a real object. About $45 in PVC plumbing supplies and green spray paint :) The Rocket itself and bullet were obviously CG though.

@Ernest - thanks much!

@Anet - Thanks! Where in Texas are you from?

@Rocker - no problem, and that sounds cool haha.

@M1chea1 - Good tips, 'll keep the DOF thing in mind for sure. And the bazooka was real. Well, not a real bazooka but a real object. About $45 in PVC plumbing supplies and green spray paint :) The Rocket itself and bullet were obviously CG though.

@Ernest - thanks much!

Im from Houston,TX

Just found out that we were approved as a YouTube partner on this video. I applied but never heard back, but they started running the ads.. looked into it and apparently it was approved :)

Back