• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our advertisement, "Embrace life"

The music was composed by a friend i found on this very forum. He saved our skin, there was a huge fiasco with the music, we lost the rights, having got extension we managed to submit it a day after deadline. Fun shoot, although many causalities, including our 5D.

Thanks, Mark. We hadn't attempted to create a commercial before this, so it was enjoyable, glad you liked it.

I forgot to mention we weren't chosen for the ad, but cheers to the folks who watched, we hugely appreciate it.

Last edited:
The music was composed by a friend i found on this very forum. He saved our skin, there was a huge fiasco with the music, we lost the rights, having got extension we managed to submit it a day after deadline. Fun shoot, although many causalities, including our 5D.

Thanks, Mark. We hadn't attempted to create a commercial before this, so it was enjoyable, glad you liked it.

I forgot to mention we weren't chosen for the ad, but cheers to the folks who watched, we hugely appreciate it.

I FINALLY got to watch: splendid film-making, Paper.

And the bloody bastards didn't choose your work...

That's really too bad, and a sign of nothing more than poor taste and lack of judgment.

-C

Thanks. I expected to be blown away, but I don’t really care for their pick.
It’s really nice work, but as nice as is, it’s also kind of dull to me.

If I saw it on TV, I would just change the channel.

-Thanks-

What Buddy said. Nicely made but borrrrrring.

It might appeal to kids, but how many kids save up their allowance so they can buy a roll of Bounty?

I would have tried a weird one:

Track across a trashed apartment:
Spilled wine. The aftermath of spaghetti thrown against the wall.
A high heel inside of a smashed fish tank.
A hooker that overdosed two days ago.
A horse racing newspaper.
A guy sitting in the corner with a gun to his head crying.

When a mess is the last thing on your mind..

BANG! - SPLAT!

“Bounty.”

And just throw some bright acoustic guitar music over it.

-Thanks-

I would have tried a weird one:

Track across a trashed apartment:
Spilled wine. The aftermath of spaghetti thrown against the wall.
A high heel inside of a smashed fish tank.
A hooker that overdosed two days ago.
A horse racing newspaper.
A guy sitting in the corner with a gun to his head crying.

When a mess is the last thing on your mind..

BANG! - SPLAT!

“Bounty.”

And just throw some bright acoustic guitar music over it.

-Thanks-

HAHAHA!

Back