Newbie says HELLO!!!

Hi there!!!

Originally coming from music production for movies, tv and other media I now want to get to know more about making videos, recording hd pictures, editing videos and the like. I hope to find nice people around here who can help me to find great components like software, hardware and things which make making films easier. I appreciate any advice from you and I'd love to help if there is any question concerning music production. If you want to get to know more about me, please check out my "about me site" and I am looking forward to contributing good things and threads to this nice community.

Thanks for reading and cheers!!
KenAudio

Hi there!

'sup, KenAudio :cool:

What kind of films you interested in making? Have any ideas in mind? :)

Yes, I am interested in producing music videos for YouTube and Vimeo. As I mentioned above there are only a few things available in my video kit, but maybe there is a chance to use them well...Do you have any recommendation for information about music videos?

Thanks a lot!!!!
KA

There's no Swiss Army knife for making films, that's for sure.

Oh yes....I am afraid you are right....it's the same for producing music...:)...

Anyway...thanks a lot for your welcome. I hope to be able to contributing cool stuff to this forum.

Cheers from midnight Hamburg!
KA

Back