New to the forum

Great reel. IMHO, not to take anything away from your reel but I feel like it's difficult to gauge a directors expertise from a reel. The reels tend to be more about the cinematographer and actors than anything else. For me to gauge a director I have to see a couple their works from start to end.

Either way, good luck and WELCOME!!! :welcome:

I know what you mean. A directors reel is a bit odd. I'll be posting up actual work over the next couple of days. I didn't want to spam the crap out of the forum and annoy everyone ;)

I should add that I was the cinematographer and director on all of these. So maybe that counts?

@mlesemann I'll try not to step on any toes then... ;)

@sfoster People seem to like it. Its my twitter handle and I got a few nice comments on there too.

Nice to meet you both.

Welcome aboard...at some point you will get trolled by an idiot that lurks around here called 'editor'...just ignore him....setting that aside...awesome that you found this group. :)

Welcome aboard...at some point you will get trolled by an idiot that lurks around here called 'editor'...just ignore him....setting that aside...awesome that you found this group. :)

I never get trolled by anyone. Makes me feel left out... :(

And OP, if you're ever passing by London, let me know. Always interested in meeting fellow film making types.

Back