• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My animated feature

Hi fellas,

I'd like you to take a peek at my animated feature (work in progress). In addition to the trailer, there's the first five minutes and two more clips on the 'sneak peek' section.

Here you go:
CHECK OUT THE MOVIE

'sup, good grafikdon! :cool:

I hit the "Trailer" link, and a weird jumbled set of characters came up. :(

The stills looked pretty cool.

(Here's what I see on trailer page, btw... just part of it though. Lots of jumble)

0&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl& 3&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl,¡Ü«ŒG©ÏŽäÀ Seh( _>.8O½¿]°ª3·aÆ2JÐ\)ˆ,«Å_PZ'°Å&ˆ@@,Õ µ¿_.©ÏŽãÀ SeÃÒÓ«º©ÏŽæÀ Se•©FC|àïüK²)9>ÞA\…' en-us]‹ñ&„EìGŸ_eRÉêËøů[wH„gªŒDúLÊŒ IsVBR4DeviceConformanceTemplateL1 IsVBR4DeviceConformanceTemplate@.WM/WMADRCPeakReferenceÿ4WM/WMADRCAverageReferenceÌ4NumberOfFramesItÔßÊ E¤ºš«Ë–ªèË¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[ZX(ú*(ú*ÏvåË¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[Zn`´ ˆ`´ ˆ=›P”½Æ†Iƒ£Çy!·3* ÞªÙ|œO¼(…Uݘâ¢&ß)âÖÚ5Ñ4 ÉI¾&è*; k?äH¬¨×a=âϧ&ÿ@¤ÐÒãÒ—ð É^¨P¢WMFSDKVersion9.00.00.2980WMFSDKNeeded0.0.0.0000 IsVBR@Rц1У¤ ÉHöòARц1У¤ ÉHöWindows Media Audio 9* 64 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo (A/V) 1-pass CBRaWindows Media Video V8WMV2‘Ü··©ÏŽæÀ Ser@žiøM[Ϩý€_\D+PÍÿaÏ‹²ª´â aD¬EÏ ˆy.ÏÏ‘Ü··©ÏŽæÀ Se…Àï¼M[Ϩý€_\D+Wû U[Ϩý€_\D+7ÐY@ð,,@ðWMV2ò|ü€Îuø{FÑ‚`—É¢²& Ô 6&²uŽfϦ٪bÎlòJ( _>.8O½¿]°ª3·a_‚ ]L…‚ |ˆ |"âŽ~Ÿ#šž¡êQŦú9úTr£Öú±"Ž?‘RŽrQkõ9är9‡¨—#‘È}J•?''¨Nê,ë Lê~ªy©S‘ÈgR§!½NCù*rÈär9©R¥GÔQZ§5?š¹ªŽ~“Ö!£‹JŽ? Ž(>§!Cò¶ùŠäQÊœ‡ÔºÿOŸGݪ~—!õ(åE —ò?:ŽéŸG?N 3ÿ5Ó-Vèê.¤¢oä~šŒÖÍæCsWçý7¬üŽj£©ÈYùär9‡ò9ƒMë?"Ž(C?š¨â̳>§!D¹ý?ÒQ>j}©È¨Î¥Jä~Ÿ5]N¡Â{SþTA`ú•9´èåNCÖ r9‡þFª]Mm?òŽ]JŽ?ó¨·>—IhÖáséoËšª¾éù«š¨ãèåäQÇ*^Žr9檕*>¥NEG*äsSÔOš¿kš§©RÞEJæ®jäQÇÑÎjæ®j}är*?‘RŽrS‘R£êr9¡®¥R£Ôo‘G9‚ÂêtsôßoÊ £ŸJ8ú#QÊ9ÍO£œŽj££œŽEGÁaúPXsSê-Wš¹©ôr¤Sšª(›ÿ%”"\Š8úœŠ9GG9sók‘Ȩú9G9‡ò9ŽCùŠ•ò*TcÈ©Qõ*T¨úœŠ•ÈäT©Èæ¥ÍUcèç" 9UôrŽQÊ8þj£”rŽ?š¹ªŽQÇóW5QÎj}©Í\†u9‡Ñ˧äsSù«‘G9 jT¨Î¢Ó¨ú9ÈärÈär*_R§!õ*r9äTäT#‘S‘mNE"ŽQÊ8þj£”rŽGóW5sR‰Õ5QÎj££”rŽsSù:‡}J”sþGâG!õ9qi¿‘G(ç!üÕR¥M¨š—

Welcome to Indietalk, Grafikdon! I viewed your site and the stills are beautiful. Zen mentioned a prob with viewing the trailer, is it up yet? How much have you completed of the work? I'd be interested in watching your progression through production to distribution as I'm working on an animated feature also.

Looks like a fascinating piece!

Nice trailer! You should add the .wmv file extension so it downloads/streams properly.

There were a few parts where the dialog was sketchy - squished by the music track and fading in and out, though that could just be the compression at work.

Thanks fellas.

There was a problem with alright. @Spaulovitch, I noticed the wmv extension missing on Dreamveaver so i fixed it and loaded it upo again. It should stream properly now. @ Zensteve, those weird characters freaked me out. Glad you liked the stills, the trailer should be fine now.

Hey bird! I"m happy to know you're working on an animated feature, is there a link where I can check out your stuff?

Actually, the movie's been completed and I am only adding the finishing touches to at least minimize the loose ends. Hopefully it will be done in the next three weeks. The length is approx 59 minutes.

Here's the direct link. (Still getting jumble on the actual link)

http://www.mayhemproductions.org/Video/Chika_Trailer.wmv

Spaulovich had the right idea. :cool:

_______

The sound is shredded (hopefully just on the .wmv compression)...

...but wowzas!! That is some fantastic animation!
smiley_mono.gif

Even the night-time shadows are where they should be. It's like high-end Japanese animation, in an African setting. This is a great piece of work.

The trailer is nicely cut, to boot.

The animation seemed a bit stiff to me. And the Voice actors sounded as if they were reading instead of acting.

Is this for the children's market? If so, I like the idea of making an animated film that teaches kids about other cultures.

Poke

Okay, loading the trailer as we speak (I figure about an hour and a half).

Grafikdon, I have a site registered and parked (korecinema.com) until I figure out how to get everything there. It's traditional cel, so I have about 35,000 cels. Thanks for asking!

Back