announcement Welcome the Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Please welcome FilmJumper (Screenwriting Guru) and Directorik (Filmmaking Guru) to the IndieTalk team as Gurus, here to help you with screenwriting and filmmaking questions that you may have. Premiere members can use the Ask-A-Guru forum for private posts that only the Gurus see.

Yes, I noticed the GURU tags on some posts...

Congrats you all.. and to you Indie for such a great site... It has grown leaps and bounds since I first started lurking here. Now I nearly go through withdrawls if I don't get my daily fix of IndieTalk.com.

Excellent! Congrats to Filmjumper and Directorik! I've already availed myself of Filmy's expertise (his revolutionary 4-act structure is whipping my script into shape) and look forward to the opportunity of picking Directorik's mind on cinematic issues. :)

These folks absolutely deserve this honor (or curse?)! Just out of curiosity, what are the criteria for being a Guru here?

Well done! Congrats to you both and ditto cootdog, thanks for putting on the show indie, you earned my respect early and often. I love this place. :D

GROUP HUG!!!

It wasn't that popular, but you can PM a Guru or just make a post and a Guru should find it, if not feel free to ask them to post. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back