A Movie Idea base on real Event

Hello Everyone
My name is Blamah Moore, Author of the book Whispers of a dark Child and Soldiers of leaves and i am currently writing Ebola Survivors story the epidemic the struck our country Liberia few years back.
I have a movie Idea from my second book the Soldiers of leaves which is a story about my brother who was a child soldier during the Liberian civil war.
I am hoping to share this with any producer, please feel free to contact me via my email corpricantinc@gmail.com
or mooreblackt@gmail.com

That is a great idea for what could easily be an incredibly moving film. You need adapt, or have adapted, your book into a screenplay. Since I have not read your book, I am in no position to make story suggestions. Is your book self-published or actual publishing house, available in book stores, published? How well has the book sold? Do you have any social media hype about the book? The answers to these questions will help determine your next step.

Hey guys, thanks for the insight but this is what i hope to do,
like the computer guys who specialized in various parts of the computer study instead of doing the whole computer study as one subject, why don't we writer or if you may authors do such.
Now I Will honest, i write and currently writing a lot of stories base on real even but i don't know how to write them into Movie script, so lets say a script writer collaborate with me as i write them he turn them into script is that not a good team???

Hey guys, thanks for the insight but this is what i hope to do,
like the computer guys who specialized in various parts of the computer study instead of doing the whole computer study as one subject, why don't we writer or if you may authors do such.
Now I Will honest, i write and currently writing a lot of stories base on real even but i don't know how to write them into Movie script, so lets say a script writer collaborate with me as i write them he turn them into script is that not a good team???
I agree with Lucky - could be an excellent collaboration. I wish you
the best finding a writer.

well the book was Previously by a publisher call xlibris but was put down to omit somethings for my safety, from there is was self Publish but due to my location was unable to promote as you may know self publishing requires self promotion. I really do not have any sort of social media about the book.
I have the full manuscript that I could send to you after proper arrangements.

Back