Media Student really needs your feedback!

Students/Graduates who work for you for FREE (Student Research)

NEW:
Hi guys, after further progress within this project I have developed a new short survey which better represents the product we are offering, and aims at gaining better results due to this. If you could please all just click the following link and quickly complete it I would much appreciate it! :yes:

GO - > https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HKF3CJT

This survey is aimed at media industry professionals, both freelancers and employees who work in the sector doing anything from film to art graphics and games, so please do share with anyone else you feel this fits.

Hello all, I'm currently finishing off my Digital Media degree (final year) and I am currently involved in a group project to develop a new business idea, which we have done and I am looking for some feedback in relation to it.

If you guys could spare literally a few minutes of your time, I promise it's really short!, to complete this survey for me I would massively appreciate it! It's open to anyone who is or has worked/studied in film & media, just a short description of the service (hypothetical business idea) and then some easy questions.

I apologise if anyone considers this spam or anything, but I'm looking specifically for your thoughts and opinions, the link to it is here:
link removed (Survey Monkey bit.ly'd)

If you also have any thoughts or opinions you wish to share here about it, or if you wish to rather just tell me what you think of the service/idea on here that would be very much welcome.

Thanks in advance for any responses! :P

Last edited:
I'd hate to be the one to tell you, these platforms already exist.

That's not a problem, I'd love if you could enlighten me though! It just means more research into the idea, it's all hypothetical, all just for a final grade :yes:

PS. 4 Responses already! Amazing thank you to those that took the time! Lets keep it going :)

Last edited:
We've managed to get up to 8 responses now! Analyzing the results is showing to be very interesting and it would be great if we can hit 20 responses by friday, this would give me some excellent information for my research.

Please try and share it with a buddy you know who this survey might relate to, it literally only takes a few minutes to complete. Thanks guys :D

Links please :)

I've stayed away from those that I've seen so far, so no links from me. So far they've been useful if you're in an area like NY/Cali, but with limited use in my area/for me, since I already have a network to draw from and don't have a need to pay for system that would have limited/no benefit for me.

Completed it, though the majority of the answers past 3 are blank. Seems the goal of the survey is to determine the actual pricing, over whether the survey-taker finds actual value in the app/service itself. I'm assuming that that research was done earlier.

Good luck with the project. :)

I'd hate to be the one to tell you, these platforms already exist.

Links please :)

Completed it, though the majority of the answers past 3 are blank. Seems the goal of the survey is to determine the actual pricing, over whether the survey-taker finds actual value in the app/service itself. I'm assuming that that research was done earlier.

Good luck with the project. :)

Hi guys once again, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in the first place, could you please complete this new survey which better represents the product we are offering which is a lot more specific!

Survey - > https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HKF3CJT

Feedback is of course welcomed and this is a learning process for me so ANY questions you feel would be relevant to the survey that you think I should consider adding (as well as those which need changing) I would love to hear from you on that, cheers. :P

Back