• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Directorial Debut-Please take a look

I liked the look of it a lot. The uncle did a great job. But I think editing and story-wise it could have been a lot shorter and could have used some more coverage (more cuts to different angles etc). I think the idea was cute and I liked the end, but it have enough of a story to go on that long. IMHO.

But it definitely was pretty enough to keep watching till the end. It somehow reminded me of that Roald Dahl (sp?) book Danny the Champion of the World, or at least the way I envisioned the place where they lived.

What's the story with the ice cream truck?

For a first effort it was excellent. It looked great. But, the acting was eh. That's seriously what you have to watch. You get the acting on target, and you're more then halfway home.

The guitar duel was cool.

Was this shot at Stoke-On-Trent? I was there years ago to see Carbon Silicon (Mick Jones of the Clash & Tony James Generation X). I loved that town. I even bought plates. It was FREEZING. There was snow, and all the young girls were out late in skirts and no jackets. It was freaky.

Back