• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gone In A Flash

Hi everyone! I'm new to filmmaking, but the second I picked up a camera in my film class this semester I fell in love with it. I entered an assignment into a contest based on YouTube viewpoint, and it would really mean a lot to me if you watched my 1 min 30 sec PSA! I know it's not the best, but I made this about two weeks into my class.

If I win, I'm going to use the prize money to buy my own camera and equipment for future productions. I'm up against some tough competition so every view counts! Thanks for your time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAmYglSAJsI

Good job! Very strong. Though I would suggest making the impact more instant. I saw the vehicle in front, I kinda saw happening a few seconds before it happened. If it were more "Boom" and had more feeling It would be better. But I liked the traveling back effect, of going to the places were she was gone. Good work. Defediantly sharing this!

Back