16 yr old guy with 66 episodes of tv aired

I'm a 16 year old guy with 66 episodes of my own music tv show aired. I produced the show with my sisters and friends and in a zero budget for the past 3 years. We've had Queens of the Stone Age, Sum 41, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, John Mayer, Michelle Branch and 90 or so others on the show since season 1. Our show is funny because these guys say anything they want to us. It's gross, its sick and its really good!
We are currently shopping the project and need to hook up with an executive producer (or showrunner we've been told) who can bring this to the networks. We've already been contacted by MTV Development and the Discovery Networks. If anyone wants to check us out www.sweptawaytv.com. Email me or call at 561-241-9110. thanks for your interest ZACH

Very impressive. Is it aired on the public access channel, or what? Is there any way for me to see some of the shows? Gotta give props, pretty ambitious for a 16-year old. When I was 16, it was like, "Let me see now--do I want to mow the lawn, or go skateboarding?"

Back