Film in the Making

Hey everyone.
My name is Alfredo Arcilesi; aspiring filmmaker/screenwriter/and composer of music.
I have recently released my first film; a documentary of 13:03, commenting on downtown Toronot's homeless issue.
It has been nominated for Best Director, Best Picture, and Best Music Score.
Now, this information can be interpreted as arrogant or informative in a sense that whoever reads this understands a bit about me, as it was only my first film; thus, it may show my potential and work ethic.
Presently, I have been writing a script for my new film, one that I hope to enter in the Toronto Film Festival. This film will be extremely longer than my other, as this will be a full length (pending) project.
Essentially, I need a mini-crew, wardrobe, lighting, props, make-up...basically a crew that is necessary for a functional film; and most importantly, a cast of FOUR (4): THREE (3) caucasian males of large builds (somewhat obese) and ONE (1) African-American male of slender build.
Of course, this is merely a posting; henceforth, more information can be obtained if you leave a message or email me at: aarcilesi@sprint.ca or hollywood_direktor@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
By the way, I am EIGHTEEN (18) years old; do not allow my age to fool you or pass judgement.
Thank you again for your time.

Back