• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "8" - an award winning short film (2010)

A great little flick! I thought the plane crash sound was a bit fake-y, and the pace seemed a bit...overly patient for my taste, but these gripes are minor at most. All-in-all, the thing was marvelous.

Thank you people!
Yes, we had big time trouble to find a good Sound FX for the plane crash and barely managed to combine a couple to make it work good enough, and at the same time make it sound as if the plane crashed into the snow, and not on a dry land.

The production value was very good, everything from image to sound was done very well. The story itself was amusing, as mentioned before, the pace could have been a little quicker IMHO.

My only real complaint was the dialogue, or lack there of. Why did the soldier with the rifle sound like Daffy Duck lol? It was a little distracting and would have worked better with words, but that's the only negative things I found.

Otherwise, great job and good luck on the next project!

Back