• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

1st Draft: America Love Story

(电影剧本)《美国爱情故事》
(Screenplay)《America love story》

作者 徐均赛
Author Junsai Xu

前言
Preface

非常有把握地说,当代,至少到目前为止,《美国爱情故事》实属世界上最伟大的描写爱情的杰作。
I persuade you of its truth in confident of success very much,In the contemporary era,Up to now at least,《America love story》really belongs to the greatest masterpiece that has been portrayed love in the world.

言及此地,异议丛生,肯定要问,为什么会自我作秀,出语惊人,甚至狂妄,来进行这样的界定呢?
Saying something here'to,Objections are overgrowing,Somebody surely want to ask,Why do you put on a show self,To speak astonishingly,Even wildly arrogant,Conducted such a define?

那么,就应该直截了当地指出,之所以要把《美国爱情故事》归类为无以伦比的绚丽灿烂的美好崇高的作品,是因为绝对地具有着历史的社会的内在的科学根据。也即如果在总体上进行举例,归纳,推理,其基础则鉴于下面条分缕析地提供出来的事实存在客观情况研究成果。
Then,I should straightforwardly indicate at once,The reason that demands 《America love story》 be classified into a beyond compare,a gorgeous glorious,a fragrant sublime production,Be due absolutely to possess historical,social,internal science basis. Namely on the whole, if I conducted illustration,induction,ratiocination,Its base in consideration of the following provided for factual existence,objective condition,research result in analyzing point by point.

众所周知,美国是世界文化汇聚冶炼的大熔炉。四百多年来,成千上万的移民始终不断地涌现,定居,生存。因为这样,在各个国家之间,在各个民族之间,在各个人种之间,由此及彼,互相通婚,组建家庭,混血交配,生衍繁殖,从而形成了质量非常优越的人力资源长河,深入地变化为促进全面繁荣最根本的能量,或者至少也应该列入为最主要的原因之一。
As is known to all,America is the great furnace in the world culture convergence refinement. More than four hundred years,Thousands and thousands of immigrants always have constantly been sprung up,settled down,subsisted. Because of this,Among different countries,Among different nationalities,Among different races,Proceed from the one to the other,Intermarriage each other,Forming families,Miscegenation copulation,Fertility reproduction,Consequently emerged the human resources long river that the quality is highly superior,Deep becoming the most fundamental energy that promoted a comprehensive prosperity,Perhaps should also be included one of the main reasons at least.

可见,移民婚姻,在规模上,在程度上,在归类上,美国应该毫无疑问地在各个国家当中,是最有特色的,是独占鳌头的,是蔚为奇观的。并且,作为基本的国策,已经成大势所趋,过去绝对是如此,现在依然还这样,将来也不会变化。从而在漫长的时光隧道中,不断沉淀,创造出了属于整个人类的极其宝贵的共同享有的财富。
Be seen,Migratory marriage,In scale,In degree,In classification,Among different countries,America should certainly be the most characteristic,Coming out on top, Affording a wonder. Moreover,As a basically national policy,It has become the general trend,The past was absolutely in this way,Being like that as before now,And also will not change in the future. Thereby in a endless time tunnel,Continuously precipitated,Having created a belonging to the entire human race,a extremely valuable,an all sharing enjoyment in the wealth.

问题在于,虽然早已经记录下了有关这方面的林林总总信息,但在文学中,但在美学中,但在影学中,曾几何时有过描写,有过强调,有过研究?这也就非常明确地告诉我们,探索重要题材的行为的本身,毋容置疑地也就决定了是在,开掘着事物所包含的伟大性。所以时至今日,《美国爱情故事》的崭新建构终于填补了长久遗留下来的空白,使之绝对能够不同凡响地跻身于科学发展史上巍峨高耸的殿堂。
The problem lie in,Although it had already recorded the numerously relevant information for this aspect,In literature,In aesthetics,In filmology,Once upon a time had it been described? Had it been emphasized? Had it been researched?This also clearly tell us very much,The act itself that we explored some important themes,And also decided to be undoubtedly digging the greatness of object included. Therefore at the present day,The completely new construction of 《America love story》has eventually filled in the gaps left over for a long time,Being absolutely so outstanding that it could ascend among the towering soaring palaces in the scientifically developmental history .

SCREENPLAY: AMERICA LOVE STORY

UNDERPART

133, INT. HOME – DAY

DAZHI TANG(CONT’D)
(having a bad conscience)
Very sorry! Nine hundred dollars in one month, includes rental fee, water fee, electricity fee, and subjoining meals every day. Please come back after quitting drinking.

JOANNA
(reacting strongly)
My God! Do you want to seize this girl by kidding again? Do you want me to move out? Do you want to be hard hit on me? Your idea isn't worth a straw.

Dazhi Tang tightly embraces Joanna.

DAZHI TANG
Alas, you’re addicted to drinking too terrible. I’m forced to take out a bad plan.

JOANNA
Humph, you humbug this girl. You are count for nothing in having capability.

139, EXT. HOME FRONT – EVENING

Catherine falls asleep by slight snore.

Dazhi Tang is softly forced to clap and sober up Catherine.

CATHERINE
(exhausting totally)
I’m very sorry. It’s not negotiable. Please embrace me and go up.

DAZHI TANG(O.S.)
I’m just afraid that it will catch neighbours's eye and make gossip.

Dazhi Tang embraces Catherine, closes car door again, goes up the bench step by step, and unfolds the front door.

142, INT. HOME – EVENING

After using the muscle rub, Catherine starts to wash her hands and face.

DAZHI TANG
Catherine, if you would finish, what do you want to drink?

CATHERINE
I only need a cup of hot milk added with a little white sugar.

CATHERINE
(hesitating)
Dazhi Tang, please take some underwear, I need exchange.

DAZHI TANG
Please wait a little while, I just immediately come.

Joanna pushes the storeroom door open.

JOANNA
(crying suddenly)
Mom, you shouldn’t be so careless! You are starkly naked.

Both of Dazhi Tang and Catherine surprise and delight.

145, INT. FUN HOUSE PUB – EVENING

The background music is exquisite. The colours in glasses are twinkled. The brilliant stripteases show on the stage.

Joanna slow drinks. Dazhi Tang enters. Joanna steps forward to meet.

JOANNA
(exciting)
Uncle, curious, have you unexpectedly closed about such a place also?

DAZHI TANG
(playing his best card)
Girl, today, I foot a bill, you could drink youself drunk!

148, INT. HOME – EVENING

Dazhi Tang comes in. Joanna waits. Joanna is unhappy. Dazhi Tang knows that he is in the wrong himself.

JOANNA
Take a look at your this coward countenance, from a teetotaler to a dipsomaniac.

DAZHI TANG
Yes, I’m thoroughly fallen!

JOANNA
How long have you only just made your debut? Have you intended to stay out all night?

DAZHI TANG
Yes, I act as a lunatic!

JOANNA
The fault has lain in an erotomania that you have become, tightly fixing your eyes on someone else's body.

DAZHI TANG
Yes, I’ve been possessed by the Devil!

149, INT. INDIETALK – MULTIPLE TIMEZONES

redbluewhite85 prepares to add another scene from his screenplay to his already endless thread.

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Hey, redbluewhite85?

REDBLUEWHITE85
What?

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Why don't you write this using screenplay software, rather than using this forum as your personal word processing software?

REDBLUEWHITE85
What a fine looking idea! Maybe, after I've done that, I'll post it on here and people will be able to give me feedback without having to trawl through 4 pages of weirdly formatted notes.

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Sounds smart.

149, INT. INDIETALK – MULTIPLE TIMEZONES

redbluewhite85 prepares to add another scene from his screenplay to his already endless thread.

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Hey, redbluewhite85?

REDBLUEWHITE85
What?

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Why don't you write this using screenplay software, rather than using this forum as your personal word processing software?

REDBLUEWHITE85
What a fine looking idea! Maybe, after I've done that, I'll post it on here and people will be able to give me feedback without having to trawl through 4 pages of weirdly formatted notes.

INDIETALK COMMUNITY
Sounds smart.

I really don't understand the meaning of “screenplay” In this section too. I cannot continue to send text ? Please clearly identify. I would abide by the rules of the game on forum.

LOGLINE:

Dazhi Tang caressd Joanna, making every effort to help she give up smoking, give up drinking, take drug rehabilitation, stop gambling, conceal the murder abortion,engage in times of crisis, bravely revenge;finally caused the affectionate ending cliffhanger in profusion.

I really don't understand the meaning of “screenplay” In this section too. I cannot continue to send text ? Please clearly identify. I would abide by the rules of the game on forum.

I understand your confusion. Generally, this section is to discuss screenwriting and any issues/thoughts/news on that subject. People do often post screenplays looking for feedback, but they usually write it in screenwriting software (like CeltX or Final Draft) and then export a PDF which prospective reviewers can download. It's much easier to read a PDF of a screenplay than reading it in the format you're currently posting in, which may explain why you haven't received any feedback.

QUERY

America Love Story is divided into the upperpart and the underpart, a total of 275 sections ( namely its duration has 275 minutes at least).

Does America Love Story really belong to the greatest masterpiece that has portrayed love in the world? This means that is absolutely unbeatable in the contemporary era up to now at least. How can we say? The following reasons:

1, Migratory marriage,in scale,in degree,in classification,among different countries,America should certainly afford the most wonder. Hasing already created a belonging to the entire human race,a extremely valuable,an all sharing enjoyment in the wealth thereby. Therefore, at the present day,the completely new construction of America Love Story has eventually filled in the gaps left over for a long time,being absolutely so outstanding that it could ascend among the towering soaring palaces in the scientifically developmental history.

2,The story occurred in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania really is a extremely extraordinary place. So beyond question, the humanism environment in Pennsylvania can represent the humanism environment in America, moreover, the humanism environment in America can represent the humanism environment in the world.

3, Elaborately constructed three horizontal lines: unilateral love, falling in love with absolute sincerity, platonic love. And let them compound, come into contact with from beginning to end, shaped the contradictory, fricative, conflictive plot. Furthermore,the work also explained the background materials, for example, dealing with a cohabitation relationship; for example, dealing with a divorce relationship; for example, dealing with a child relationship. Therefore, America Love Story truly possesses of the encyclopaedic function that interprets love, marriage, family.

4, The work reflects Dazhi Tang has been married to Joanna for ten years in a series of gradual diversification. That was always making a mistake, that was always resisting, that was always falling in love, so that it became phoenix nirvana, being alien resurrection in the end. Consequently revealed the sad, heavy, difficult course of the immigrant marriage. The situation frequently was so much worse: either old memories were too bitter to recall, or realities were far from satisfactory. It was a great victory in America realism literature creation method once again.

5, Discovering not almost, and on the whole, namely so long as they were literature masterpieces that must be included into the tragedy category without exception in various literary history since ancient Greece and ancient Rome once. However, such an excessively developed country as America on all aspects, although there still are the elements that form the life tragedy, the essence of the love tragedy ferment has already been vanished. As a result, we required dedicating America Love Story,in order that we formally announced the finality of the love tragedy age, and the epoch of the love drama and the romantic comedy has been begun.

Back