• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Should my character fight these people?

In one of my screenplays, there is a scene where the main character must obtain an item from a cult leader's library(It's a Sci-Fi/Fantasy type of story...) and he already saved a few of the group members by using magical powers. However, there are a lot of them and they all stand between the hero and the required item. Should my character fight the remaining cult members that attack him(they're zombie-like, brainwashed and just march into battle because the leader ordered them to, but they're still humans!) or should he attempt to save them all? Thank you for taking your time to read this!:)

I guess it depends on the how the character is. Saving them all deff sounds more original and compelling to me though. What if he fights them all, but as he's finishing off the last one, they look kind of pitiful, so he decides to spare them and save them instead. May not fit with the story haha but just throwing out ideas.

Back