SURVEY!! what are your film production needs?

I own a small studio for Art production. we specialize in video and animation. I want to start working more with creative individuals, as I have had the chance to do only a few so far. I have truly enjoyed the experiences, and I am wanting to get my studio geared towards doing more of these projects. I under stand that you, as a film maker, have the hard task of finding people to help create your vision. Concept art, story boards, VFX, and post production. Not to mention music or sound production.

What I am hoping to create is a one stop shop for creative individuals, where they can deal with one entity and have everything developed for their project. I am testing the need for such a thing right now, so I created a survey that you can fill out and tell us what your biggest needs are. This will likely be one of a few surveys that I will create to pin down the exact needs of the community, and what services would be the best to offer.

This thread is entirely for feedback purposes. I want to know what you think. you can go to our site, www.thoseguys-studio.com, and check out some of our stuff. If you have additional questions, you may certainly ask us by contacting us through the site.

Here is the survey.

https://docs.google.com/a/thoseguys...FYfXUpp9mtCKzihPZMsKFY/viewform?embedded=true

Again, this is strictly an inquiry. I want to know if I will be filling a need by doing this. I also want to know about all your needs when it comes to film production. Thank you.

P.S
I am having a hard time getting the survey to embed into forums. if the survey does not appear above, then please fill out the survey on our site by clicking the link below.

http://www.thoseguys-studio.com/#!film-maker-survey/c8dr

Apparently one needs a Google account to log into, to read the survey. Many peeps use Survey Monkey - no hoops to jump through, to answer the q's. I'm sure others here are set up with a Google account, though. :)

That makes it a bit harder. I am using the google forms to help me convert all the answers into a spreadsheet. I hope more people have a Google Account.

The Google Doc isn't public, and only those with permission can view it.

Survery Monkey provides some great reporting tools, all the while allowing those who take the survey to stay anonymous...

Back