• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Kickstarter for new horror web series

STRANGE! follows Crames Manticore, a wizard detective, out for revenge against the horrors that destroyed his friends and family.

We are a low budget high concept show that knows how to stretch a dollar. If you check out our first episode you'll see what we were able to accomplish on a tight budget. For 6 more episodes what we are asking for is basically paying for a feature films worth of material.

The first episode is also posted in the kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/362598167/strange-fantasy-sci-fi-web-series

please check us out! There are only 23 hours left before the kickstarter ends!

Thank you!

The cinematography is great. There's some awesome VFX, and it's short and to the point. You opened it with excitement and keep our attention throughout. That is how films get crowd funded.

Best of luck! :cool:

RayW, thanks for asking, the views unfortunately came from a promoter that one my friends hired and a lot of them turned out to be fake. They got really high in a few hours before I realized what was going on and pulled the plug. I was contemplating removing the episodes and re uploading to start over but decided to just leave it for now since the show is on hiatus.

Not something I like to admit. We are planning on doing a season two next year though.

Thanks for being a fan!

... the views unfortunately came from a promoter that one my friends hired and a lot of them turned out to be fake. They got really high in a few hours before I realized what was going on and pulled the plug. I was contemplating removing the episodes and re uploading to start over but decided to just leave it for now since the show is on hiatus.

Not something I like to admit.
Nah, THIS hogwashery bamboozlement is EXACTLY the sort of stuff WE NEEEEED to talk about around here!

To respect the valid intent of this thread I'd appreciate it if you'd start a different thread that elaborates on your experience with, not necessarily "outing" or flogging that promoter, that promotion process and also how the whole 'Raw Heat' production & project awareness process worked for your team during and after shooting.

Game for that?

Yeah I am down. I went to a web series festival this year in LA for RH where we had some good discussions on web series film making. I agree with you.

Back