• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch the Cat

Based on the quantum theories of Schroedinger's cat, an Italian PhD student created the following script. I helped by playing one of the roles, and with camera and F/X effects.

Please provide feedback, positive and negative, as it is always very valued input for the next film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4YTxry2-D0

Voice in the cargo container was pretty hard to make out. Still not sure if it's telling the second instance that
she's now been poisoned, or not been poisoned.

Very cool idea, overall. :cool:

Need to work that white balance some. Especially in that dude's apartment. I've seen Cheetos that were less orange!

What's the next film? :)

Thanks!

I wanted to put something on the wall to avoid the Orange invasion :) Unfortunately we did not have anything. These are Dutch Cheetos, they like orange stuff there (national color). Any ideas where you would have put the lights to get better colors?

Next film will be filmed in January, script completed, casting sorted, locations found... Currently working on the story boards and arranging rehearsals :)

Back