• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website A New Site with Free Music for Your Projects

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Dark/Ominous
Fantasy
Horror/Surreal
Sci-Fi/Space
Technology

I hope they are helpful. As always, all thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

Have a great week,
Eric
http://soundimage.org/

Hi everyone,

New free tracks are waiting for you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird
Sci-Fi/Space
Upbeat

I'm also posting daily updates on Twitter as I add tracks.

Have a great week,
Eric

Hi everyone,

I've got a site up with free music for films, games and other media:

soundimage.org

It's all original music...all my own stuff. All I ask is to be credited properly as stated on my homepage.

I hope it's helpful. Any feedback, suggestions, etc., is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

So awesome thank you so much I listened to several and they are amazing, I'll be using some definitely and giving credit/donate etc.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've got a site up with free music for films, games and other media:

soundimage.org

It's all original music...all my own stuff. All I ask is to be credited properly as stated on my homepage.

I hope it's helpful. Any feedback, suggestions, etc., is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi I am based in London and am planning to create a short film by early next year.
I have been told that the film has a great script based on a very good concept and that it could well be submitted to a number of film festivals.

I would be looking to get the score for the film done in a couple of months.

Can you help?

Thank you for your time.

CJ

Hi I am based in London and am planning to create a short film by early next year.
I have been told that the film has a great script based on a very good concept and that it could well be submitted to a number of film festivals.

I would be looking to get the score for the film done in a couple of months.

Can you help?

Thank you for your time.

CJ

Hi CJ,

Feel free to email me details about your project. My personal email address is listed on the bottom of my homepage.

In the meantime...

I've just released new free tracks on the following pages:

Fantasy
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow
Technology

Have a great week!
Eric
http://soundimage.org/

Back