• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Filmmaker looking for writer.

Hi everyone my name is Ola Paulakoski and im a filmmaker from sweden. Im doing low/no budget movies here in Sweden, i have good knowledge in filmmaking and making movies really lowbudget and making them look very expensive. Through good camerawork, casting good actors and 3d animation. I have worked on a small hollywood movie and have some connections with actors and filmworkers. My interests are in filmmaking, working the camera, making sets and everything but im a bad scriptwriter and i hope to find someone to collaborate with and make small b-movies directly for a foreign market.

Im looking for a writer that can work for a deffered payment, knows how to create a good plot and characters, likes science fiction, horror actionmovies.

If you have an idea for something fun with fast action and horror, email me a some older scripts if you want, a text about yourself and a pitch/idea for a movie i could make to paulakoski@gmail.com

"important that you allow me to make changes to your finished script"

Here are some linkts for some of my previous work, theres a trailer on the first link, all the text is swedish though:
Link removed by mgmt.

On my blog theres also more pictures from movies ive made:
http://paulakoski.blogspot.com/

I also made special effects for a creature feature for the company shoreline entertainment. You can download the trailer from theyre website.
http://www.shorelineentertainment.com/movies/Stinger.html Cheers. /Ola

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to be here, seems to be a very good site. Ill have a look around and try to write something in the other threads also. Im very busy working the soundmix and some additional adr om my vietnam film right now, but in a couple of weeks itll all calm down for a short while, ill try to write some more here"

About the script im looking for, here are some ideas:

Some people have pitched ideas that arent that very ambitious, i got some emails with ideas about zombiemovies that were good, i love zombies but i have no ambitions to do zombiemovies right now.

Ill try to give an idea what i need:

I need a script thats basically a 90 minute actionmovie horror nightmare, very dark, think terminator 1. It should leave an impact with the audience, it should be intelligent, suspensful, suprises in the story, have good arketypical characters, the ending doesnt need to be a suprise ending, most important is story closure and character closure. "MOST IMPORTANT not too much dialouge and it has to be nonstop, but still be good characters you care about"

Dont have bondaries when you think out ideas when coming to special fx i can do anything, but it should be simple locations maximum of 3 locations, maybe maximum 5 main characters, but really high on creatures, 3d animations. The special fx is the easy part.:)

No zombiemovies. :cool:

Cheers.

/Paulakoski

Last edited:
Right now im in another city, im basicaly locked up in the soundstudio for a week doing soundpost on my werewolf movie. Its soon finished.:) I wont have time to answer any emails, but keep on sending stuff, i will look through all emails when i get back home.

Back