• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch For My Uncle - A Philosopher's Perspective

I created the opportunity to film a personal documentary during my stay in the Philippines with my relatives. During the process, I was overwhelmed by the amount of passion that was expressed from what I filmed during my interviews with my uncle and cousins, and have finished it out of respect and in humility for their aspirations for better lives, either in the Philippines or abroad.

The documentary covers an entire worldview of the Philippines as experienced and perceived by my uncle and cousins currently living there. In the end, it can be seen as a call to more humble and grounded attitudes in our equally important and historically brief lives. You can view it in the following link below:

https://vimeo.com/168329742

Comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

First off, I by no means know enough to give anyone advice, but just being honest, I turned it off after a couple minutes because I couldn't understand what was being said.

Back