• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Art Of Being Old - Short Doc

Hi guys.

"The Art Of Being Old" is my third production and a short documentary I made 1,5 years ago, when I was 19.
I never got to post it here, since I was a bit too lazy to add subtitles, but I finally got myself together and here it is!

It is a documentary featuring my lovely grandmom, and my granddad who passed away last year.
However, it is not meant entirely as a portrait, but more as a great example of how happiness doesn't have to decline as you grow older, even though life sometimes says fuck you!

Everything was a one-man project (besides my grandparents featuring obviously).

I hope you can enjoy it even though it is subtitled.

Any kind of feedback welcome. :):)

Equipment: Canon t2i, samyang 14mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.6, manfrotto tripod, Glidecam HD-2000 and a cheap wireless mic I borrowed.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ASwP4Hlk4 (REMEMBER TO WATCH IN HD AND TO CLICK THE SUBTITLE BUTTON)

I'm sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I'm a bit saddened about not getting any response. This is my most praised work by my network, however that's just in Denmark. I would love to get some foreign feedback, even though the video might not be as catchy with subtitles.

I think you did a great job. No real feedback to give. The sound was fine. The music went with the visuals. Nothing to critique really. I'm sure some people can get on your case about length, but what is length really? Totally subjective.

I gave it a like and left a comment. Nice work.

I think you did a great job. No real feedback to give. The sound was fine. The music went with the visuals. Nothing to critique really. I'm sure some people can get on your case about length, but what is length really? Totally subjective.

I gave it a like and left a comment. Nice work.

Well that's fantastic to hear :D Thanks

Back