• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Watch me leave - short horror movie

So was this guy really guilty or what? Like that it was in black and white. Nice creepy music and grave scene was sad. Like that there was no dialog.
Didn't quite get the end with the clock in reverse because they didn't go back in time to whereas he could change what he had done.

Nice tone. Like most things, viewing online doesn't do it justice, though. I'll bet it's not as dark and hard to follow if viewed on video.

Yes, youtube indeed makes everything darker. For those of you who can't get youtube vid to work, here is a vimeo link:

http://vimeo.com/9853611

When it comes to the clock, well I'd like to leave it up to your interpretation. Will it all happen again? Does the stopping clock means the end of this story/ their lives?

Let's think of it as an open ending :).
Anyways, thanks for all the posiitive feedback guys!

Very glad you put up your film on Vimeo...my youtube was being weird...I was very impressed with what I saw...score was great...story was great...Id love to see more by you...who did your score?

Glad to read you liked it.
About the score: most sounds are from Pro Scores and DS/FX by Andrew kramers videocopilot.net.
Rest was taken from my absolute favourite site freesound.org. All of the authors are mentioned at the end of the film.

If your interested...I am an aspiring film composer working on my first short film score and its coming out great...since I have not done much there would be no charge to you and I wanna get the most experience I can so Im trying to find as many scores as possible to do...get my name out there.and build up my resume...let me know if your interested

Back